Brownifer Bites: Lavender White Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Lavender White Chocolate Chunk Cookies


These cookies quickly became a favorite in our house! I found the recipe HERE and used dried lavender from our garden. I substituted Fleur de Sel Salt for the sea salt for a richer flavor. Huge hit!

We had a Doterra oils dinner party for friends where everyone had to make one thing using an essential oil and I decided to alter the recipe a bit more to fit the rules. I've never looked back! When using the food processor to blend the lavender flowers and sugar, I added two or three drops of Doterra Lavender essential oil and POW! Just what the cookies needed!

Amazing fact: these are SO quick and easy to make but incredibly impressive. Try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment